my orchid

my orchid

Tuesday 17 May 2011

The rabbits

         First pair of rabbits bought two years back....for my youngest daughter, Nor Wahidatul Najihah, as all her sibling were in either boarding schools or working somewhere else.. She loved the rabbits as her companion and her best friend then. It's okay for me as she did not disturbed me at home to play with her...Now she's 11 years old and stays in a hostel and the rabbits now counting up to 20 of them now....
        The problem is when there are a few bucks that fight with each other to gain their territory.. so my solution to separate them and two bucks were let out in the garden... and take turn to be in the hutch..
        Today , I was at the peek of my anger when these two bucks had chewed up my flowers and plants...I caught both of them and put them into a cage .. let alone for them to fight.. I don't bother...the first few hours they do fight... but then they began to get along nicely.. ha..ha ha...my plan works...
Anyway, my sons and husband plan to build up a new big hutch that can accommodate all the rabbits.. to slaughter them my daughter won't let me.. to sell..wait for  newborn.. sure I'll sell them..no more space for them anymore....
 Any one interested??

No comments:

Post a Comment